camping oct. 2009

camping oct. 2009

Brendan is my rock

Brendan is my rock

me and my boy

me and my boy

Saturday, February 27, 2010

"Aedan get down"

I am compelled to write a quick blog about Liam today before I get the day going -

First of all, last night we did not get them gifts after date night, since Audrey's been a little greedy lately. Liam just held my hand and said "next week Mickey mouse clubhouse movie" and walked to the car, no fit or frustration or tears.

Then this morning, Aedan climbed up onto the toyshelf in the playroom again, and Liam came running in to tell us. "Oh no Aedan, climbed up. Get down." He held onto Brendan's hand and followed him into the playroom to show him. This demonstrates to me an awareness of his brother, and recognition of how unsafe he was.

The boy's cognition skills are improving, and socially he is making huge steps in noticing his siblings and what is going on around him.

A small victory to start the weekend! His progress makes my heart shine. :)

1 comment:

  1. OH I love days like that!!! When your children start understanding effects good and bad. And patience!!! Oh Celeste I am so happy for Liam AND you ;)

    ReplyDelete